Employment-Based Nonimmigrant Visas

We also assist employers of qualified candidates in acquiring a temporary work visa in the United States for their foreign workers in the United States. A temporary (non-immigrant) worker is an individual seeking to enter the United States for a specific employment purpose. Non-immigrants enter the United States for a temporary period of time, and once in the United States, are restricted to the activity or reason for which their non-immigrant visa was issued. Categories of available non-immigrant employment visas include:

  • H-1B visa for specialty occupations
  • H-1C visa for registered nurses
  • H-2A visa for agricultural workers
  • H-2B visa for non-agricultural workers
  • H-3 visa for non-immigrant trainees
  • L-1 visa for intra-company transferees
  • O-1 visa for individuals of extraordinary ability
  • R1 visa for temporary religious workers
  • TN visa for NAFTA professionals