Brian N. Mazzola
Brian Mazzola, a native of Orange, Texas, obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law in 2002, and started the Mazzola Law Firm, PLLC in 2008. Mr. Mazzola offers superior representation in all matters immigration, and is proud of the compassion, persistence and focus he brings to every client and every case.
Mr. Mazzola has been awarded an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, which is the highest possible rating. Generations of lawyers have relied on Martindale-Hubbell® as the authoritative resource for information on the worldwide legal profession. An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment — a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. Mr. Mazzola has also been honored with an Overall Client Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0, and a 10 out of 10 “Superb” AVVO Rating.
Mr. Mazzola resides in Beaumont with his wife, Mandy, and their three sons, Vincent, Anthony and Lucian.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law – Houston, J.D. 2002
- Texas A&M University; Lamar University, B.G.S. 1999
Honors and Awards
- Texas Rising Star by Texas Monthly
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Life Member of Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- 5.0 out of 5.0 Client Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- 10 out of 10 “Superb” AVVO Rating
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Lawyers of Distinction
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association